Good morning and Welcome!
While I was packing up moving my home I had a big clean out. One of the things I found was a leaflet with 12 Points about Attitude. It was given to me on a training course back in the 90’s and I kept it. It is so profound that I have decided to share it with you. Apologies to the author but I have no idea who wrote it. Most of the points below have everything to do with The Law of Attraction that we touched on last week.
TWELVE POINTS ON ATTITUDE
- It is your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure.
- It is your attitude towards life that will determine life’s attitude towards you. Despite many people’s belief to the contrary, life pays no favourites.
- You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances.
- Act as if you have a good attitude. Remember actions trigger feelings just as feelings trigger actions.
- Before a person can achieve the kind of results he wants, he must first become that person. He must then think, walk, talk, act and conduct himself in all of his affairs, as would the person he wishes to become.
- Treat everybody as the most important person in the world.
- Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one’s assumptions.
- Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail.
- When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it.
- We become what we think about. Control your thoughts and you will control your life.
- Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away.
- In order to develop a good attitude, take charge first thing in the morning. Do you say, “Good morning, Lord” or “Good Lord, morning?”
Read these twelve points every day for the next thirty days and see how your life changes.
See you on line,
P.S. I never did read the points for 30 days but intend to start tomorrow morning; maybe you would like to join me!